CHARTER AND TOUR COST INCLUDES: Charters with Horizon Travel LLC includes transportation and luggage handling. Tours may include, but not limited to, transportation, hotel accommodations, driver accommodations, tours, local guides, entry and admission fees, all sightseeing and luggage handling. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. All tour prices are based on rates at the time of booking and receipt of payment. Tour prices are subject to increase if payments are not received prior to payment deadlines/due dates prior to departure.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: Meals and tips other than those specified in the itinerary, maids, waitresses, valet and laundry service, phone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages and items of a personal nature. Gratuities for Tour Guides and Driver are not included. Any gratuities are strictly voluntary and should be based on the level of service provided.
DEPOSITS: Deposits are due no later than 14 days from the contract date. Acceptable payment methods are cash, checks, money orders and credit card via PayPal. Balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to departure. Please refer to the Charter Policy that was provided with the contract for questions regarding deposits, cancellations, no shows and trip cancellations.
PICK UP LOCATIONS: In order to make your charter and tour departure as convenient as possible, we request that a suitable location that can accommodate a full-size motor coach bus, and is easily accessible for entry and departure. Please arrive at the pickup location at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. When reserving our services, please provide an accurate, specific and correct departure location and address. If a change in pick-up location is requested within 30 days of departure a fee may be assessed.
LUGGAGE AND EQUIPMENT: We request that each customer be allowed one (1) large suitcase. Any luggage, equipment or storage containers are the responsibility of the client. Horizon Travel LLC will not be held liable for loss or damage related to handling and loading of excessive amounts of equipment, luggage or other items beyond one (1) large suitcase. In addition, each customer is allowed one (1) carry-on piece of luggage (such as an overnight case or similar small bag), that can be handled or carried on by the customer. This carry-on piece of luggage must be able to be stored under your seat or in the overhead compartment. Your carry-on bag must remain in your possession while traveling. Although every precaution will be taken to protect your belongings, Horizon Travel LLC cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to baggage or belongings. We strongly recommend that you insure your baggage before leaving home. Concealed weapons or weapons of any kind are not allowed on the motorcoach or in the luggage compartments. Glass bottles are not allowed inside the cabin of the bus.
PHYSICAL DISABILITIES: Any disability requiring special attention or treatment or hotel accommodations should be reported to Horizon Travel LLC when the reservation is made. Foldable wheelchairs and walkers are allowed on the motor coach, but must be stored in the luggage bays underneath the motorcoach. Wheelchairs and walkers are not provided by Horizon Travel LLC. Unfortunately, the driver is unable to provide individual assistance to guests for walking, wheelchairs, or other personal needs. Travelers needing assistance must be accompanied by an able traveling companion who can assist them.
DELUXE MOTORCOACHES: Horizon Travel LLC’s motor coaches are climate-controlled, have comfortable reclining seats, foot rests, overhead storage racks, restrooms, public address systems and large viewing windows. All of our motorcoaches have video systems for your added pleasure. All passengers are insured while traveling aboard Horizon Travel LLC’s motorcoaches.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Horizon Travel LLC understands that at times, due to uncontrollable circumstances, it may become necessary for you to cancel. In the event that cancellation does become necessary, the following policy will apply:
1) Horizon Travel LlC will have to charge any non-recoverable expenditures made on behalf of the participant at the time of cancellation. These costs would be for tickets, meals, hotels, etc. Hotels require a rooming list and full payment 45 to 30 days prior to arrival and show tickets are often purchased 60 days in advance. Many times, these monies are entirely non-refundable. In addition to any non-recoverable expenditure, there will be a $10 per person handling fee to cover the cost of postage, processing fees, or other expenses. Cancellations made less than ten (14) business days prior to departure will be subject to the entire cost of the charter or tour, if a replacement cannot be found. Once the charter or tour departs, no refunds will be made. Refunds are not given for any meals or attractions, etc, in which the customer does not participate while on tour.
2) Please note that we are unable to transfer funds to another tour if non-recoverable expenses and charges have been made on your behalf on the tour you originally reserved.
3) Refunds will be processed no later than 30 days after the charter or tour concludes. Please allow sufficient time after the charter or tour returns to audit all hotel and attraction charges. At that time, we will make every effort to return any monies possible. If you have not received your refund 30 days from the return date, please call our office.
4) No refunds will be made for cancellations or other service interruptions due to the weather or other factors beyond Horizon Travel LLC’s control.
5) Refunds for charters or tours that you cancel that were paid via a credit card will be assessed a 3% handling fee, deducted from the amount refunded.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE: Horizon Travel LLC recognizes the need to protect your trip investment. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to purchase cancellation and trip interruption insurance, which will protect you, should it become necessary to cancel or leave your scheduled charter or tour. If you are interested in purchasing the insurance or have any questions related to this type of insurance, please call our office at (336) 707-6099 or email us at email@example.com.
Affiliate Links Disclaimer
Horizon Travel LLC may link to services or products that we recommend, and in some cases these links will be “Affiliate links.” What this means is that Horizon Travel LLC will receive compensation if you, the reader, clicks on that link and eventually makes a purchase. You are under absolutely no pressure or obligation to click on these links, and it will not cost you anything if you do. If you are interested, please consider using our links, and thank you for helping support this website!
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.